Acknowledging False Flags
adj. fals·er, fals·est
1. Contrary to fact or truth: false tales of bravery.
2. Deliberately untrue: delivered false testimony under oath.
3. Arising from mistaken ideas: false hopes of writing a successful novel.
4. Intentionally deceptive: a suitcase with a false bottom; false promises.
5. Not keeping faith; treacherous: a false friend. See Synonyms at faithless.
6. Not genuine or real: false teeth; false documents.
7. Erected temporarily, as for support during construction.
8. Resembling but not accurately or properly designated as such: a false thaw in January; the false dawn peculiar to the tropics.
9. Music Of incorrect pitch.
10. Unwise; imprudent: Don’t make a false move or I’ll shoot.
11. Computer Science Indicating one of two possible values taken by a variable in Boolean logic or a binary device.
In a treacherous or faithless manner: play a person false.
flag 1 (flg)
1. A piece of cloth, usually rectangular, of distinctive color and design, used as a symbol, standard, signal, or emblem.
2. National or other allegiance, as symbolized by a flag: ships of the same flag.
3. A ship carrying the flag of an admiral; a flagship.
4. A marking device, such as a gummed strip of paper, attached to an object to attract attention or ease identification; a tab.
5. The masthead of a newspaper.
6. Music A cross stroke that halves the value of a note to which it is added.
7. A distinctively shaped or marked tail, as of a dog or deer.
8. Computer Science A variable or memory location that stores true-or-false, yes-or-no information.
tr.v. flagged, flag·ging, flags
1. To mark with a flag or flags for identification or ornamentation: flag a parade route; flagging parts of a manuscript for later review.
a. To signal with or as if with a flag.
b. To signal to stop: flag down a passing car.
I am False Flags
I am Julius Caesar and I stage riots and arson attacks before I cross the Rubicon to take the Roman Empire.
I am the Emperor Nero and I burn the Roman Republic to consolidate power.
I am the sinking of the USS Maine, the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, the Reichstag in flames, Pearl Harbor, the King David Hotel, the Gulf of Tonkin, Oklahoma City, 9-11, yellow uranium, 7/7 in London, Madrid, Mumbai and others and others.
I am policy and I am procedure and my plans unfold before you and raise up your hearts and you become proud and promise vengeance upn one another and I smile when you advance my cause.
~ Stephen J. Bergstrom